For Access To The Full Party Promoting 3.0 Program
Click this link: Learn how to Become a Club Promoter Now!
Planning an event is a big job. No matter what type of event it is, you will find that there is a lot of different things that you have to make sure get done. You need to be focused and ready to take on this type of challenge when it comes to planning an event. If you are not able to handle it all yourself, you will want to think about incorporating a co-promoter.
There are a few different key factors that are important when you are trying to tie-in with another promoter. You need to think about the person that you are looking to work with and what they can do for you. You have to learn to pick and choose people you work with wisely so that you are not finding yourself in a bad situation later on.
1. You will want to make sure that you are enlisting an equally successful, or a more successful, event promoter that has a following that you can build upon. They also need to have a good following and reputation amongst the audience you are seeking to plan an event for.
2. Be sure that the potential co-promoter has resources and relationships that can help the promotion. It would be best if they had their own email list of clientele that could complement your own.
3. Make sure that whoever you work with has available funds. You want to go in equally on all cost and expenses that must be incurred for the promotion. Never front the cost for anyone.
4. You need to make sure that you are working with someone that is ready to mutually take on all the tasks and challenges of the planning and execution of the promotion. Some promoters might already have some other things on their plate and not give you their all towards your co-promotion. Make sure this doesn’t happen.
5. A thorough and organized co-promoter is always a big plus. Someone that keeps good event records, ready and willing to sign contracts with you, and documents their expenses and receipts.
6. Last but not least, they must have integrity. A co-promoter with integrity is a key factor when you must trust that person with money, deals, and other matters that concern the promotion. Try to do a little background detective work on an individual before jumping straight into bed with them.
Ready to Get To The Money and Start Eatin’ Goooood!?
Get the complete Party Promoting 3.0 program for a step-by-step guide to becoming a Successful Promoter. Plus, I’m Revealing All The Nightclub and Party Promoter Secrets You Won’t Find Anywhere Else!
Follow the link here: Learn how to Become a Club Promoter Now!